Within the scope of the project Polymedia team designed technological solutions and created the content for several living paintings, a hologram of the Queen of Spades and some visual systems. Below is a short description of each:
- "Pushkin in the mirror". A 49-inch ultra HD Aqua View Smart TV covered with mirror coating and integrated into an antique-looking frame. A ghost-like figure of the poet appears in this large wall mirror, welcomes visitors and tells about the estate.
- Living paintings that display scenes from the past, convey fascinating facts, experiences and emotions of people who spent time in the building. The paintings are based on the 43-inch LG LCD displays with AddReality software and a small camera mounted on top of a frame.
- Hologram of the Queen of Spades. According to the legend, Pushkin based the famous character on Natalya Petrovna Golytsyna, whom he met at an event at the estate. The hologram, based on the Peroni Magic Mirror film, portrays her sitting on a couch and reading a monologue.
- A dynamic map, projected on the floor from 4 Casio DLP projectors, that illustrates historical events that took place in the area, specifically the movement of Russian and French armies from Borodino to Moscow during the Patriotic War of 1812. The system is controlled via an iPad application.
- Interactive digital library on the second floor of the estate
- An acoustic installation in the park that creates an ambiance
- An interactive guide for the estate available on smartphones that includes 40 audio guides and 3 interactive sightseeing tours.