Academy of Digital Technologies in Saint Petersburg, Russia
The Academy of Digital Technologies in Saint Petersburg is a modern educational space where the students can acquire professional skills in engineering, IT, robotics, digital manufacturing technologies, journalism and economics.
Polymedia team implemented several audiovisual solutions for the academy, including a multifunctional hall, a video studio and an entrance group.
The multifunctional hall includes:
- A large AVstumpfl FullWhite screen with a blended image from two laser Panasonic PT-MZ570LE projectors;
- Two display systems consisting of a motorized ViewScreen Breston screen and a Panasonic PT-FZ570E projector;
- Two acoustic arrays with a subwoofer and a perimeter auxiliary sound system, all produced by Yamaha ;
- A stage lighting system on suspended truss structures;
- An operator's desk with Yamaha TF5//E digital mixer, Chamsys MagicQ PC Wing Compact stage lighting management console and BlackmagicDesign ATEM Production Studio 4K system for AV content display.
The video studio includes a variety of systems for video recording and editing. The entrance group features a large display system based on six LED ultra-short throw projectors projecting an image united into a single multimedia space.