The main display system used in the project is Flame LPD, Polymedia’s proprietary brand of displays, and interactive displays from the Finn manufacturer Multitouch.
- “Express services” and “home” zones feature four 55” displays with a total 5.7 mm bezel
- The “services” zone features six 55” displays with a total 5.7 mm bezel
- The “business” zone – five 55” displays
- The “school” zone features a videowall consisting of seven 55” displays with a total 50 mm bezel, five of which are installed on one side and two more – on the other side
- The “expo” zone features three videowalls in 2x3, 3x3 and 2x3 configurations with a 55” diagonal and a total 5.7 bezel. This zone also includes multi-user interactive tables in a 4x1 and 1 3x1 configuration and 46” diagonal.
The entire installation is managed with the help of C-Nario software.
The graphics are displayed according to a pre-programmed schedule with the help of special players installed next to displays. Data about the schedule as well as the content itself are transmitted from the local network and stored on a built-in hard drive.
The videoconferencing system based on the LifeSize Room 220 equipment installed in the “business” zone offers an opportunity to hold videoconference calls.